Sunday, October 13, 2013

September 30th was a very special day for us. Our newest granddaughter (barnbarn) was born in Orem Utah to our daughter Lindy and her husband Shane and other granddaughters Gwen and Mae. This was a day that I was anxious to get our work done so I could get to the computer and wait for a Skype to see our newest addition to the family. And what a beautiful precious baby called Jane Ruby Lewis.
Jane Ruby Lewis

Lucky little Jane with her two big sisters, Mae on the left and Gwen on the right. Are they not a cute family?

And I must also add a picture where you can see all of Jane's beautiful dark hair:
Mom and baby are doing great. I am so glad for technology. I have been able to see the girls and even talk to them while we are so far away. We are so grateful for all our blessings - our FAMILY being the best of all we have!

Here is a picture of her baby blanket that I have been knitting for her.
 
And I just love the birth announcement that Lindy put together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment